23 feb. 2011

Welcome To The Rileys

Just saw the movie and I gotta say I'm disappointed!
When I heard about the movie I thought that this might really be something worth watching but I have to say that I just waisted my time.
The movie begins with a car crash and then goes on to the victims family. We're introduced to the victims, Emily's, mother and father. Their life is falling apart and they can't even do anything about it. Doug, the father, is cheating on his wife, who refuses to leave the house since the accident. One day Doug goes to New Orleans and meets Mallory, a 16 year old stripper who somehow reminds him of his daughter. So Doug tries to save her.
When I read the plot I thought this was a movie for both girls and boys, but now I know it's for neither. Don't waste your time on this!!!




H

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar